Trafford Housing Trust is excited to announce that they have £600,000 of grant funding available to help projects which are focused on the recovery from the impact of the last 20 months.
Trafford Housing Trusts Recovery Grant Round is an opportunity for organisations to galvanise their local knowledge and collective expertise, and design projects that are best responding to the need in their communities.
Criteria for the fund:
• Medium and Large grant applications only
• All applications must engage with a Capacity Builder ahead of applying
• Applications must meet the Community Grants eligibility criteria, delivering against one of the key priorities:
o Children and young people living in our communities are better equipped with skills, knowledge, and attitude to thrive in life
o Residents' incomes are increased and maximised, supporting them to live independently
o Residents are more resilient to changes in personal circumstances through increased levels of wellbeing
o Residents feel more connected with their local community, with local amenities and cultural and social opportunities to meet their needs.
• Applications are encouraged to consider a partnership approach – working alongside organisations to maximise impact within their community.
• The projects are focused on recovery from the impact of the past 18months. This could be financial, mental, physical or social.
• Call for applications to focus on delivering projects that are directly responding to local need they have identified. The project will demonstrate a how gaps in provision have been identified, how any partnership are best placed to deliver the project as well as the impact the project will have in residents.
• Any applications for this fund will not be counted against the usual restriction of 2 applications per year from organisations
Medium Grant Applications and Large Grant Applications Deadline for submission 29th November
Deadline for EOI submission 4th November
Grant Panel recommendation 16th December Grant panel recommendation 11th November
Deadline for stage 2 submission 17th January
Grant Panel recommendation 27th January
For further information and links to apply:
To talk with a Capacity Builder, please contact them directly:
Jonathan Baker (Old Trafford) firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethan Parker (Stretford, Urmston, Flixton) email@example.com
Alex Neil (Sale, Altrincham, Partington) firstname.lastname@example.org